We have some exciting news!
With the recent news from the CDC regarding masking of vaccinated individuals, the following protocol changes will be implemented at Trinity Church, beginning Sunday, May 23, 2021.
- You no longer need to pre-register for worship or check-in upon your arrival.
- Masks are no longer required for fully vaccinated individuals.
- However, those who have not been vaccinated, because of health reasons, personal decision or vaccine eligibility, will be required to wear masks and maintain their own social distance. Please be aware of children under 12 years of age who cannot be vaccinated. Your honor is their safety.
- Congregational singing is allowed. Let's make a joyful noise together!
- Choirs who are fully vaccinated are not required to wear a mask. If a choir member or congregant is not vaccinated, they must remain masked.
- Communion will continue to be given by hand by the priest. Use of the common cup is still restricted.
- Virtual worship and formation opportunities will continue.
- Trinity will continue to livestream worship and provide online formation opportunities for those who feel safer gathering virtually.
LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOR and please have patience as we all learn to balance more open protocols while honoring the members of our community, including children, who have various personal reasons for masking and maintaining social distance. Thank you!